Having Acer Laptop Driver Related Issues...??? Read On to get the solution....!!!
Therefore, if you are having Acer Drivers related issue, you can solve them by downloading and installing the latest Acer drivers. Acer Driver related issue can occur if :
1. You have re-formatted your Acer laptop and do not have the original drivers CD with you
2. A malware infection may have corrupted your Drivers.
Now here i am going to explain briefly about it. So, read in detail to find out how to download and install the Acer Driver's update to fix issues with your Acer drivers.
To download Acer drivers, perform the steps listed below:
- First, Log on to http://support.acer.com/us/en/default.aspx.
- Click on Driver Downloads listed under Additional Resources.
- In this Select Your Product dialog box and choose the product type in the Select Family drop-down menu.
- Now, select the product line
- Select the Model type in the Select Model drop-down menu.
- Click on the Confirm button.
- In the end download all drivers you need separately and save the files in a folder in one of your computer hard drive.
Installing Acer Driver's
Well this is because sometimes, you may experience issues after installing a new Driver. By creating a restore point before installing new drivers, you give yourself the option to roll back your computer settings to previous time when things were working well and smoothly.
- Firstly, exit all open programs
- Secondly, click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, click System Tools, and then click on System Restore
- Now, click on Create a Restore point button
- Fourthly, click Next
- Select an appropriate restore point in the Restore point description box, and then click the Finish button.
Now you see how simple it was to download the drivers for your acer laptop. Also, if you still need more help regarding the issues related to driver problems, you can contact us at Acer Support UK.